Tuesday 19 July 2011

LSL Hands On - Interactive Programme that teaches Sign Language to young deaf children




LSL HANDS ON

For my university group project I created an Interactive CD ROM that teaches young deaf children sign language using animation. I worked with one other person and my roles where to design and create the images to use within the product and to create the overall layout. I designed the character first then drew him in different scenarios that represent the category of words that were being taught within the product. For example the image of the character in the bunny costume was created for the “animals” page. I scanned in the images and used Adobe Illustrator to vector them. I then used Adobe Photoshop to colour in and shade the images. I also added highlights. This left the product looking more professional. I based all my designs and colours on research that I had done for a previous project.










No comments:

Post a Comment