Friday 22 July 2011

Illustrations/Cartoons.

From a young age I have drawn and designed my own style of characters. I love to draw and am constantly designing new characters to use for personal projects. I believe my drawings are of a professional standard. Below are a selection of characters that I have drawn over the years to showcase my abilities as a cartoonist.























Since being at university I have also developed my skills as an Illustrator and have become comfortable using software such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.  These help me take my designs and drawings to the next professional level. Below are some examples of character designs vectored and coloured. There are also more examples further down my blog.




1 comment:

  1. I am very keen on your work.
    I am looking for a part time (doesn't have to be based in my office/ factory)to design a range of charactors & scenes for my production line. I currently manufacture bouncy castles and inflatables & the immages would be printed on large pvc. would you be interested? ps: i can be contacted as follows: info@funbounce.co.uk or betterbounceebay@gmail.com.
    look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Regards, lee

    ReplyDelete