Sunday 24 July 2011

About me

My life so far has revolved heavily around art, sport and education.
I have always been an enthusiastic artist and am so interested in art that I have the ability to learn new techniques within all aspects of art quickly. My inspiration to study Animation with Special Effects at Leeds Metropolitan University came from a love of films and comedy from a young age.  I have always been creative and have spent hours designing characters, making storyboards and creating flip books.  Whilst at university I have developed my skills and techniques and can now transform some of my many ideas into CG format.  Watching a character grow that I have created and bringing it to life is very rewarding. I find myself constantly studying the way people move, particularly their subtle movements and those between people as I transpose theses movements into my own animated creations. I have become familiar with software such as 3DS Max, Z Brush, After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and  have developed my skills using these software’s  whilst I have been studying at Leeds Metropolitan University over the past three years.
I love to play sport, especially football, and from a young age have enjoyed consistent success with several local football teams. The competitive streak in me makes me always strive to achieve the best I can and also helped my ability to keep moral within a team and take control of challenging situations.
Education is important to me as is personal development

No comments:

Post a Comment